Monday, July 12, 2004

Not much to say right now, I just felt a post was needed. But that does raise a good point... is is the quantity of posts or the quality?
So here I am posting, but my brain is a little empty and fried from the day (which is far from over) so the post will not be my best. So should I have posted in the first place? Well, I suppose that doing this does show some sort of "dedication" to my blog. But do you think that my blog would get its feelings hurt if I had waited another day or so and had something interesting (or not) to say? I don't know. I tend to anthropomorphize things anyway. You should see my family and pets. Or instruments. Or cars. Ok, everything.
I give human voices and personalities to everything. So I guess if I put forth the effort to give my blog a voice it might be saying, "Stop it, Joe. This post has really not gone anywhere or said much of anything. But I still like you, because you are the one who gives me a voice and can basically decide what it is I say."
I realize that the fact that I just scolded myself through my blog by making it talk could be interpreted as mentally unstable. Don't think of it that way. I prefer for you to think of it as "healthy" and "creative."
Man I need to take a nap.

I hope everyone is well,
Peace,
Joe

No comments: