Monday, July 19, 2004

Congratulations are in order on several fronts.
 
1) Happy Birthday to my Dad!  Congrats on turning 35.
2) Happy Knowing the Gender of Your Baby to Will and Meghan!  Congrats on picking an awesome name.
3) Happy Finding of a Place to Live to my girlfriend!  Congrats on not letting the process get to you.
4) Happy Not Being 100 Degrees for Like Two Days to the Weather!  Congrats on not making making my skin melt off my face like last week.
5) Happy Almost 200 Posts on the Blog to Myself!  Congrats on keeping up with telling others of the mundane happenings that make up your everyday life (except that fake shooting.  That was exciting.)
 
That is all.  If I have missed any congratulations, please let me know.  I will most certainly add them soon.
 
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: