Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I am indeed a travelin' fool.

THE EVIDENCE:

Exhibit A: I often use driving as a way to calm down, listening to good music and rocking out, even at stoplights.

Exhibit B: I once considered buying some driving gloves.  No, really.

Exhibit C: I have owned my 2003 SATURN ION (Molly to her friends) for just over a year now and she has over 26,000 miles on her.

This leads me to the next part of the post, which is that I am driving to Nashville this weekend to help Jenn move into her new place.  Molly will not be making the trip.  Aquinas (my mom's truck) will be there in Molly's stead, as she can carry big things and Molly can only zip past big things in third gear.
Many Chandlers are travelin' lately, which leads me to the next part of my post which is about Nick.
My younger brother (who I can still remember ducking for cover and screaming at the sight of Da Peeg with a pillow) will be going to Ft. Bragg this weekend for a two week stint with the Special Forces.  He'll be in the field trying to stay away from SF members.  This fact makes me:

A) Proud
B) Scared
C) Man, I love Peanut Butter!
D) Pray that the f-ing war will end before Nick is commissioned.
E) All of the above.

The answer is E.

Also, Peeg and Stacy are flirting with Japan.  Or moving there, maybe (!!!).  See their websites for details.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe "Ramblin' Man" Chandler


No comments: