Monday, March 29, 2004

It is Spring Break. In honor of said break I have made a mix CD called "Don't be sad, Condi, Its SPRING BREAK!" to make ol' Condi Rice happy again. She's been sad on the news lately. I thought some Trogdor (track 1) would cheer her up.
"So what are you doing for your break, Joe?" you aren't asking yourself. Well, right now, I'm in sunny Anniston, soaking up some sleep. I've hung out with my grandparents and parents and Linus, our greyhound. Tonight (or tomorrow morning, if the rain comes) I'm off to Nashville to see Jenn for a few days. Then to Athens to see Nickel Creek and David, Drew, and Carl. Should be grand.

So this post WAS going to be longer and more entertaining, but I'm sleepy, and its time for a nap. Ma and I had Dad's BBQ for lunch, and its calling me to sleep.

I hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive