Monday, March 15, 2004

HA! In sheer defiance of myself, I am posting. I have been working on this presentation so much I think I might go a bit looney, so I'm taking a short break. And really, thats all thats going on. Jamie put up a website for the new band "Blue 88s." I say "the band" because I think I may be a part of it, I'm not sure. I'm in the picture he named Blue 88s from Will's 30th, and Will and I did some recording this past suummer. If I am, great! If I am not, then I'd like to join! Anyway, the site is nothing but a picture so far, but its cool. Plus I think that being there will provide some motivation to record. Though we'd have to be a sometimes band, seeing as hwo we all live in different states.

Alas, the presentation, she's a' callin'.

I hope everyone is well,
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive