Tuesday, October 21, 2003

SUPA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINE BROTHA DA PEEG!!!!!!!!

Yens. So today (as by the date shown on the entry) is Geoff's birthday. Many celebrations as of late for Da Peeg. Marriage, birthday, Aiplane rides, cake. Yes.

And also I am sorry to Da Peeg for my late Happy Birthday. Today is really the day after his birthday, but Blooger lets you time travel now on the date / time.

Things are really busy here. I went to the Kentuck Festival last weekend, and I'm off to Nickel Creek this weekend. Exciting. But alas, it time for meetings, so I'll writ more later.

Also, pray for the Anderson family (not South Carolina, but Amberly's family). They lost Nanny this last week. I'm fairly sure she is asking God to make some fried Okra right at this very moment :)

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive