Monday, October 06, 2003

Just a few things this post.
First and foremsot, Happy almost Marriage to my brother Peeg and his soon to be wife, Stacy. As I type they are on their way to New Zealand to get all hitched and the like. It will be great to have another sister as cool as Stacy, and Peeg getting married is an awesome thing. Now all of my older siblings are married. Whoa.
Also, the Fiddler's Convention was awesome, as always. And the Chandlers were all jipped in the judging, as always. In my opinion my brother and mom should have won Old Time Singing. And they could have given me a cookie or something for not being as nervous as last year. Thanks to my brother Will for playing with my on stage. It made me not throw up. On Saturday we went to the little house where we always go and jammed up a storm until everyone had to stop what with all the burning of fingers and cramping of arms. It was wonderful. I wish I could extend that time every year. A week would be nice. Yeah, just take a whole day for each category.
Peeg and Stacy and Nick and Josh were all missed, unable to come for reasons ranging from getting married to working to having to camp under a poncho in BDUs. Jenn got to come this year and see the Chandler family do its "bluegrass thing" which was equally as wonderful (her being there, that is). So my weekend was a very refreshing one.
Now this week I have a midterm and a few papers and my brother is getting married. Promises to be another nice few days weather wise as well.
See, I said I've have something else to write about eventually.

Also, has anyone pushed the Mystery Button of Mystery yet? If not, you should. If you have, let me know so I can change it to something mysterious yet again.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive