Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So, did you like my post in the Spanish? Haha! Wasn't it grand? Ok, ok, so some of the characters didn't translate. They turned into question marks, as if the computer said, "Hey, I don't know that."
I am sooooo tired. Many readings to do. Posting instead to waste time, in many languages. Ha! Here's another one:

� ������ ������� �����. � ���� ��� ������������ 22:03, �� � �������. ���������, ����� ��, ����� ������ ���. ���� �� ������, �����, � �������, ��� ��������� �������� �����������!

Wow. I bet that if the Spanish didn't make it, that Russian sure didn't I guess I'll see when I post. I'm sorry for all the boring posting I am doing at the moment. I'll have other stuff to talk about soon besides Grad School. I did go to Nashville this weekend and A Crafts Fair there with Jenn. That was awesome. The weather is finally getting to where I like it... not boiling hot. We also went to downtown Nashville, saw an old fort, a riverboat complete with musical steam organ, and a guitar shop where an awesome guy tried to sell me an awesome Martin D-15 that I couldn't afford, even though it was a steal for a Martin. This weekend is Fiddler's Convention! Hooray.
Wow, this has been a disjointed post. But as Peeg pointed out they can be some of my best! But really I think this one is both boring and full of incomplete translation.

Time to read more.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive