Tuesday, September 09, 2003

WOWIE ZOWIE KA-BOOM!
Yep, I'm updating the old site.
If anyone ever told you graduate school did not take up your time, they indeed do not Sooth-say. I have been at a computer plenty of times, even thought I don't have a connection at home yet. But no time to update. UNTIL NOW!
Well, actually, I really shouldn't be doing this now either. But hey, sometimes you have to take a break from the old research process.
All in all, I am having a blast down here in school. The weather is turning cooler, the ants have subsided (a bit) and Nick and I have taken care of most of the getting-started house stuff that can really eat up time and money. My brother Geoff's bachelor party is the weekend, and the fiddler's convention is not far off. At the end of october Jenn and I are going to see Nickel Creek. So I have a bunch of things to look forward to at the moment, but no real funny stories or anyting. I get up, go to class, go to the library or my office, do lots of interesting work/school/type stuff, go home and sleep. Its a nice routine, and Nick is an awesome roomate. Its good to have a heads up on who you're living with for, oh, 19 years before you live with them in a house.
And really, that is it. Monotonous but fun, with plenty to keep me busy. When other stuff happens, I'll write. Until then, its back to the heart of Gorgas Library. The Journals, they are a'callin'.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: