Wednesday, August 20, 2003

If it had been a cartoon, they would have formed a line that read, WELCOME TO TUSCALOOSA as they streamed across the baseboard of my brnad new car. Thats right, this morning on my way to my office (yes, I said my office. More on that later) I came across my very first ant infestation of my stay here in the hot, humid, ant-filled metropolis we all lovingly call "T-Town." They got Molly. My new car. They have defiled her. ARRRRGGGH!!!! These little buggers are opne species that I will not bow to. THEY HAVE NO BUDDHA NATURE! This morning fire ants also got my oldest brother, Will, and caused him to have a very unpleasant time indeed. I figure in the scheme of things, if I fail to attian enlightenment I will come back as a fire ant and be forced to toture those that are like me, allergic as all get out. Anyway, I called many exterminators and finally found a great place that agreed to take care of it and charge me a minimum fee (both of which they did with fast and friendly service!) They are Ace Pest Control and I couldn't find a website. But if you live in this area, use them. They rocked.
Also, I moved to Tuscaloosa this past week. Nick and I are somewhat settled, though there is much to still take care of. I also have an office, where I should be right now. Wow. I have to go!
I'll write more later on my moving adventures!
Peace,
Joe

PS Thanks to all those that helped me move, I'll give you "props" later. Also, pray for Jenn's Grandmother. Or if you don't pray, send good vibes, think of her, etc.

No comments: