Saturday, June 07, 2003

Howdy. Heads up on a few things:
-Sorry the page is still messed up. I've emailed blogger and looked at the code myself and can find no reason for it. We will see...
-Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but there are a few things I will be talking about soon, like the APS conference in Atlanta and the Chili Peppers concert, also in Atlanta.
-Third and most importantly, pray for my family dog, Rocky. Or meditate, think about, send good waves toward, whatever you personally do. He is dying and its been tough for everyone here. If you are a family member and you have not heard about this, I really do apologize for the lack of communication, its been crazy here at home. I will call you (directed toward Peeg and Will).

As a result of all this, this too will be a short post.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive