Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Benjamin Franklin infuriates fantastical boogers.

Apparently, Ben Franklin and snot do not get along. So says Mr. Alligator today.
Rainy day, and starting to get a little cooler. The highs are no longer in the upper 90s / triple digits (although it is still hot). Rain no longer equals super steamy days where you walk outside and then get into your car (approximately 100 feet away) soaking wet. Today it is just a cool drizzle. Enough to make my walk over to the student center for lunch a bit wet. But nothing too bad.
In fact, I am about to walk over for an early lunch. I thought about going into the 5 year anniversay of 9/11, or talking about my abysmal research talk from friday. But I think that both of those deserve more time than I have to give them right now, so I'll wait. I know that usually means that I never get to talking about them full-fledged, but I'll try. Don't look at me that way! I really will try.
Well, its off to the cafeteria to see what I can scrounge up.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Scrounge.