Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back FROM THE DEAD!!!

Well, not really. But I do believe this is a new record for not having posted. I am sorry. I ran out of gas, I didnt have enough money for cab fare, my tux didn't come back from the cleaners, an old friend came in from out of town, there was an earthquake, a terrible flood, LOCUSTS! look it wasent my fault I swear to Goooooooddddd!!!"

So much has happened that I can't really talk about it all. Nick, Josh, and I all graduated, and Nick is now a 2nd Lietenant in the Army. My whole family and various friends were over for the celebration, and it was cool beyond words. Yesterday Nick got an award from the Governor, too. Wow. I have pictures and some detailed stories, but I am going to go home now. I'll post more later. Really! Stop looking at tme like that. I really will. Geeesh.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: