Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ano Novo Feliz Todos!

Yep. Its 2005. And yes, that is Portuguese. I thought it might add some flavor to the post. Tasty Portuguese flavor. Enjoy.

So it has been quite awhile since I have posted. Since I always post about school, I will just say that the semester is over. And that is a good thing, considering I survived it.

Semester: "Do you like that $#!^&*-Kicking I gave you, Joe?"
Joe: "Why yes, Mr. Semester, may I have another"

Except I don't want another. So I have a plan this time. It involves ferrets, two fine Italian folks named Vinny, and lots of Whiskey. You'll see. Suffice to say, it will all turn out smoothly.

Now, on to vacation. Christmas and New Years were both a blast. Nick and I got a PBR lamp with a man whose nose lights up, I got outfitted by the Compton Family Outdoors Store (more on that later) and we got to spend some time with Will, Meghan, and Liam in South Carolina. I read for pleasure, slept and ate more than I should have, hiked, played guitar, and generally did all of the things not allowed during school.

Well I must now cut this short. Its time to take my mom home after Vespers. Stay tuned for ADVENTURES AT THE WALLS OF JERICO, JOE READS A BOOK, and JOE AND JENN GO CAMPING.

All riveting, I assure you.

PS... my long post about Nick turning 21 did not show up for some odd reason. It was fun, and responsible. It is possible, you know.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: