Wednesday, May 12, 2004

So this guy walks into a bar and says,
"Hey! The semester is over!"

The funny part is, this is not a joke. I have finished my first year of grad school!

::Grand music plays::

All my grades are in, and I pulled a 4.0 for the year. As Yoda might not say,
"Happy am I."

In other news I have started the three jobs I am working for the summer. Job #1: Work in my home lab on thesis, etc. Job #2: Work in a clinical lab doing interviews with kids and parents for a grant. Job #3: Do weekend assessment of promotion candidates for Mercedes Benz. Again, Yoda: "Busy am I."

Also, everyone on earth is getting married. I have been to two weddings already this year and will go to at least two more in the next month. Much happiness and tossing of Penguins will ensue.

And Chicago is in three weeks. Fun times.

And to save the best for last, Jenn and I have now been dating for a full year (well, actually a year and four days now). On May 8th, 2003 we were set up by one of her best friends to go to the One-Act Plays at BSC. I made a totally dorky fool out of myself, and the rest is history. Good year, I can tell you.

I hope everyone is well,
Peace,
Joe

No comments: